Monday, September 14, 2009

I need writing skills….

“The more you learn, the more you feel stupid”
I would never argue to this saying. I have been experiencing it myself.

English is always being my favourite, despite of my learning English, reading habits, plus other extra efforts, I still can’t find myself to write creatively. Whenever I attempt to write, I always hit the wall and that put me to a stop.

Most of my acquaintances, even my sisters, are surprised that my writing skill is far behind my oral competence.

Aaaaaghh, why can’t I write?! I know! I know! I need practice.

But I believe I am also in a dire need of some writing skills. I am useless with compartmentalising. Everything seems to come rushing into my head at the same time. So confused as to which should I write first. Then all of a sudden all the idea vanished.

You suggestions are more welcomed. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment