Friday, October 26, 2012

Beaded Flowers


Carnation
Is it a carnation? I don't exactly know what to name of this flower. The original version is called Carnation and created half from this design. But instead of stop at half, I stitch all around and I turn out better looking that the original.



Pink 3D or Carnation
This flower is named Pink 3D in the notes, but other people also call it a Carnation.  This is not my best shot though, so I might try it again next time when I have enough beads supply.



Netted Flower
This flower I like most and I believe many people like it too :-). It looks difficult but actually it's easy to make.



These 2 flowers I learn from some websites I browsed on the Internet. I don't have the link since I copied the notes quite some time ago. First flower is supposed to have six patels but since I don't have enough beads it turned out to be five patels only. Both flowers are made of St. Petersburg chain.




1 comment: